200 Block Collett St.
Martha's Park was opened in 1972 as The Children's Park and funded by the City of Morganton. The Park was renovated in 2004 with funds raised by the Morganton Service League and named in honor and memory of Martha Phifer. The park is approximately 1.4 acres.
The splash pad opens middle to late May and closes middle to late September, depending on the weather. Call the Collett Street Recreation Center at 828-438-5350 to confirm if the splash pad is open or closed.
- Fenced and gated play area
- Multi-featured playground equipment
- Three (3) picnic shelters (large shelter may be reserved)
- $50.00 for two hours
- Call 438-5350 to reserve.
- Children's water splash pad
- Swing sets
- Handicapped accessible restrooms
$50.00 (maximum 2 hour reservations)
Nonprofit $25.00 per 2 hours