101 Golf Course Road
Shuey Park was constructed in 1968 with funds raised by the Morganton Parks and Recreation Foundation, Inc. and was named after Harry Shuey (owner of Morganton Furniture and President of the Recreation Foundation.) The Park is approximately 16 acres. No pets are allowed in the baseball, softball or soccer areas.
- Two (2) lighted softball/baseball fields with fence distance of 270 ft
- American Legion Baseball Field with a fence distance of 350 ft.
- Field house
- Two (2) concession stands
- Five (5) lighted horseshoe courts
- Picnic shelter (no reservations needed)