In accordance with N.C.G.S. 143.318.12(b)(2), notice is hereby given of a Special Meeting of the Morganton City Council to be held on Monday, June 18, 2018, 6:00 p.m. for the purpose of conducing a Public Hearing on the Proposed Budget and other items listed.
The Council may consider and take action, if necessary, regarding any other item(s) that might be properly brought before the City Council.
The meeting will be held in the Council Chamber at City Hall located at 305 East Union Street, Suite, A100, Morganton, NC 28655.
- Public Hearing Concerning the City of Morganton Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Consideration of Adoption of Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Consideration of Adoption of Schedule of Fees and Charges for Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Consideration of Approval of Year-end Budget Amendment 2017-2018
- Consideration of Approving the Project Budget Ordinance for 2018-19 CDBG and to Enter into an Administration Contract with the Western Piedmont Council of Governments
- Consideration of an Agreement to Participate in the 2018-2019 Western Piedmont Stormwater Partnership
- Consideration of Approval of Allocated Positions for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 and Approval of Updated Pay Ranges Resulting from Pay and Classification Study
- Consideration of a Resolution Approving and Requesting Funding Participation from the North Carolina Department of Transportation for a Storm Water Improvement Project